We welcome help of any type, including comments, suggestions, and bug reports.
Bug Reports and Feature Requests
Bug Reports may be submitted to the Bug Database, which is on the SourceForge website. Please do not submit feature requests to the bug database; there is a separate database for entering feature requests. Go to the Bug Database.
Feature Requests may be submitted in the Feature Request Database, which is also on the SourceForge website. Go to the Feature Request Database.
How Can You Help?
- Reporting Bugs
- Variant construction, especially vector-based map creation
- Mac OS X developers (packaging, programming, testing) are badly needed!
- Translations (see Translation instructions in the Documentation section)
- Feature suggestions and ideas
- Interface comments
- Graphics and Artwork
- Web site maintenance
- And more... feel free to ask or volunteer!